The projects below are great examples of The Process Baker Liturgical Art uses to successfully renovate and complete our projects on time. Our process consists of design meetings, developing renderings and blueprints, then construction based on the developed blueprints and renderings. As you review the projects, note the before and after images, illustrating the incredible transformation of the Churches we have restored and renovated.
Project: Sanctuary Restoration
• Repair water damage walls, window sills, and stain glass window frames.
• Enhanced ceiling and add gold leaf.
• Restore and Paint and decorate walls and ceilings
• Enhanced reredos with new woodwork, scagliola, and hand painted mosaics
• Restored Statues.
• Installed new hard work flooring
• New Ambo and Baptismal Font